How to add a recurring compensation change to payroll

Need to change an employee or contractor's pay rate, recurring reimbursement, or recurring deduction? Please use our Payroll Update Form to make that change.

When adding a recurring compensation change to an employee, contractor, or officer's pay, we require the following information:

  • Full Name
  • Person Type: Employee, Contractor, Officer
  • Change Requested: Change of Pay Rate, Add/Remove Reimbursement, Deduction, Garnishment
  • Amount
  • The date change will take place 
Processing Deadline: We require recurring compensation change requests to be submitted by 12 pm, 4 business days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) in advance of payday. 
Any changes requested after that time may not be processed on time, so please be diligent about sending changes as quickly as possible. 
Processing Timeline: Your request will be sent to your accounting team and will be processed within 1 business day (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Your accountant will reach out with any clarifying questions and will let you know when your request has been processed. 
How to Submit:  Please use the form linked below to submit a compensation change request.